Prague, furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (56 m²), Street Slivenecká, Hlubočepy, cellar, garden, parking
Furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (56 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building without elevator in the street Slivenecká, Prague 5, Hulubočepy. The apartment has been completely renovated in 2011. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave. The bathroom has a corner bath, toilet. The possibility of using part of the garden about 50 m2. In the apartment is no washing machine, but the house is a laundry and drying room, which can be used. The apartment can be rented furnished and unfurnished, according to the needs of the tenant. The apartment includes a basement and garage, additional parking is possible on site. The apartment has television, which tenants can use as an Internet connection (WiFi). Nice and quiet location. Bus and tram station a few minutes from the house.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 poplatky|
|Address||Slivenecká, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
|Garden||yes (50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.