Prague, deluxe house 6+kk for rent, U panske zahrady, Jinonice, 259m², terrace, garden, garage
Unfurnished new luxury family house, the usable area of 259 square meters, five bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen combined with living room with entrance to the garden. The garden has 253 square meters, there is also a terrace. There are two bathrooms, one with shower, second one with bathtube and three separate toilets. To equippment belongs built-in wardrobes, central vacuum cleaner, phone line, internet connection and satellite. The floors are heated, a combination of wood and tiles. In the laundry there are a washing machine and dryer. Parking for two cars in the garage, additional parking spaces in the garden. The house is situated in a quiet area of Prague 5 Stodulky, close to the park with good civic amanties, nearby shopping center. Easy acces to thhe city center, metro station Stodulky few minutes walking distance. Treat yourself and your family a modern and comfortable living in a quiet neighborhood.
75 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 6000,-|
|Address||U panské zahrady, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||259 m²|
|Grounds area||253 m²|
|Garden||yes (253 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (46 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Luxury family house 7 + 1 (429 m²), garden, terrace, garage, Prague 5 - Jinonice, U Panske zahrady street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.