Nice and bright apartment 2+1 for sale, 61m², loggia, cellar, garden suburb, Prague 10 - Strasnice, Tehovska street
If you are looking for a quiet living in a well connected location, we offer you a nice apartment 2+1 in the second floor (5 meters above ground) of a brick building in a garden suburb, Prague 10 – Strasnice, Tehovska street. The housing unit consists of the entrance hall with storage space, kitchen with dining area, living room, bedroom, bathroom with a shower and separate toilet. In the living room and bedroom, there are nice renovated parquet floors, in the spacious kitchen, there is gas stove. Bathroom and toilet have just been nicely renovated. The apartment also includes a cellar 5.5m², loggia is accessible from the living room (currently with bars because of the child, will be removed during insulation of the house, not necessary due to a sufficient height above the ground). The housing unit is after complete reconstruction wiring, new interior doors. This year it is scheduled insulation of the house and window replacement from the repair fund (already saved). Not only the built-up part of the building, but also a large plot of land around the house is owned by the owners of the house. Floor area 56m² + loggia 5m². Free parking in front. All amenities nearby, just 5 minutes walk from the metro station Skalka. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
3 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Tehovská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||61 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.