Prague, designer furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (65m²), Street Paříkova, Vysocany, new building, parking, balcony
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (65m²) with balcony is located in the 6th floor of new building in the street Paříkova, Prague 9, Vysocany. Natural design is based on the diameter of a flat wooden floors and doors made of ash, floor marble in bathroom. The kitchen has ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a washing machine, toilet in separate room. Located only 100 meters from the metro station Vysocanska, locked garage to the apartment 21 m2, in agreement. The apartment is located just steps from the park Podvinný, shopping gallery Fenix and Harfa, fitness center, spa with swimming pool and O2 Arena (sports stadium), 5 minutes walk, as well as basic school, high school and English College, town hall, post office, clinic Vysocany, a dentist in the house, a private office across the street.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Paříkova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.