Investment property 15.899m², construction allowed, Šafov
Investment opportunity to purchase land in the village Šafov. On land there are run-down building. Near the land is electricity, water and gas. Total land area is 15.899 square meters and building area is 1.470 m2. The land is designated for commercial buildings (hotel, recreational facilities or light production). The village welcomes any meaningful use of land. Close proximity is national park (Vranov often frequented by tourists lock) and significant cycling (Austrian border). There is a very clean air, beautiful scenery. We recommend
|water||Near the land is electricity, water and gas|
5 564 650 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Šafov, Šafov (Okres Znojmo)|
|Grounds area||15 899 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.