Prague, Radotín, nice unfurnished apartment in a villa, 4 + kk, 80 sqm, street K cementarne
This nice apartment is situated on the first floor of the villa, situated in Prague 16, Radotin, in the street K cementárně. This is an unfurnished apartment 4 + kk and a total floor area of 80 sqm. There are three rooms and a kitchenette with kitchen and gas stove. The floor is PVC, floating floor and carpets. Central heating. Bathroom with bath and toilet, second toilet is separate. There is a small room and storage room outside the building (15 sqm), balcony and there is the possibility of using a large garden (1500 sqm). Parking for two cars. Quiet location on the outskirts of Prague, very good access by car. Near is a bus stop lines ( numbers 165, 246, 256) with transportation to the metro line C (stations Háje, Opatov) and line B (Smíchovské nádraží).
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util. 3500 CZK|
|Address||K cementárně, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 500 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.