Prague 5, modern, high standard apartment 4+kk for rent, 115 m², terrace 223 m², Stodulky, Svitakova street.
We would like to offer this spacious apartment 4+kk for long-term lease. This apartment is located on the 6th floor of the a new building. It includes two terraces, the first with an area of 13 m² is accessible from the living room, roof terrace has an area of 210 m² and it is an amazing panoramic view of the surroundings. The apartment has two parking spaces and a cellar. The apartment consists of living room with terrace and kitchenette, three separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, one separate toilet, entrance hall, chamber and roof terrace. Kitchen is not yet furnished with kitchen unit, it will be delivered in agreement with the owner. On the floors are tiles and bamboo wood flooring in the lobby is also a built-in wardrobe. In this floor there are only two apartments. The courtyard is a quiet area with a little lake and it's full of greenery, there is also a playground. The house is guarded by security guards. Metro B is only 1 minute from the house. There are excellent amenities, 5 minutes distance Avion Shopping Park (Tesco, Ikea, etc.), also near the Metropole Zlicin. Available is also Prokopske udoli, ideal for active relaxation. Quick connection to Prague circle, motorway D5 Pilsen, airport and more.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit payment for electricity and gas + house service fee|
|Address||Svitákova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||338 m²|
|Terrace||yes (223 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.