Prague 2, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 78 m², Blanická street, Vinohrady.
Very nice and spacious apartment situated on the 1st floor of the building without an elevator in a prime location close to Namesti Miru. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 78 m2. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and hall. The kitchen is equipped with kitchen unit and gas stove. The bathroom has a shower, toilet is separate. The apartment was recently renovated. There is a telephone line. Very desired location within easy reach from Namesti Miru. The area is fully equipped with a civic amenities – is home to numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and know Vinohrady Theatre. Perfect transport accessibility – metro, tram and bus 2 minutes walk away from the house.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ deposit payments for electricity and gas + house service fee 500,-/person|
|Address||Blanická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.