Prague 7, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 86 m², U smaltovny street, Holesovice.
We offer this unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, located on the mezzanine floor of the house in Prague 7 – Holesovice. The apartment is not furnished, there are only a wardrobes. Area of the apartment is 86 m2. The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilete and storage room. The bathroom has a tub. The kitchen is equipped with electric stove and refrigerator. There is a gas heating. Very convenient location near the city center. Full civic amenities in the area (shops, restaurants, services). Excellent transport accessibility in the night hours (tram, bus and metro stations within 5 minutes walk from the house). Near the house is very large park Stromovka ideal place for sport and relaxation.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- gas + electricity cca 1.000,- + house service fee 450,- CZK/person|
|Address||U smaltovny, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.