Prague, renovated fully furnished quiet apartment 3+kk for rent, Korunni, Vinohrady, 90m²
Fully furnished apartment is located on the second floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator. There is a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen and dining room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms – one with bathtub, second one with shower, washing machine also available. In one of the bedrooms there is an entrance to an extra room – can be used like study or closet. Both bedrooms are oriented in a quiet courtyard. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is gas. The apartment is located in the center of Prague in Vinohrady, around excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, shops, schools, theaters, museums. Excellent transport accessibility, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad „A“ is few minutes walking distance. Perunova tram stop is almost in front of the house. Near the apartment there is a large park.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3500,-|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.