Prague, luxurious unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (180m²), Pod Klaudiánkou, Podolí, new building, parking
Unfurnished apartment for rent 5+kk (180 m2) with balcony is located on the fourth floor of new building in the Pod Klaudiánkou, Prague 4, Podolí. There is a small kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven. The bathroom has a bathtub, shower, bidet and toilet. The house is built to a high standard, offering maximum comfort. The house is placed in areas with low environmental burden in neighborhoods with lots of greenery on the site providing the finest views of the city. You can rent a garage for a fee, plenty of parking spaces in the house. The house is located 10 minutes walk from the metro station „C“ of the Pražského povstání, 8 minutes walk from the river Vltava. Easily accessible by car – 3 minutes from the exit of the highway (Highway D1) and 5 minutes from the Barrandov bridge.
66 600 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills + parking space from 2200 CZK|
|Address||Pod Klaudiánkou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.