Prague, Čakovice, very nice furnished apartment to rent, 2+kk, 70 sqm, garage, street Oderská
This beautiful apartment is located on the first floor of the house in Prague 9, in Čakovice, street Oderská. This is a 2 + kk (can also be used as a 2 +1 or 3 bedroom). The total area is 70 m2 apartment is completely furnished including modern built-in cupboards in the hallway. There are two larger rooms, bedrooms (wardrobes, double bed), living room (sofa, coffee table), kitchen with modern kitchen equipped with appliances (dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, hood), dining area (table and chairs), bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Floating floors, heating (regulation by thermostat ). The apartment has a balcony and a large separate lockable garage (19 m2) can be used as well as storage space for such carriage, bicycles, motorbike, ski, etc. Very pleasant and quiet location.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util. 5900 CZK|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.