Prague, Vinohrady, new spacious apartment 5+kk, 186 m², brick building after reconstruction, garage
The apartment has all rooms of generous dimensions (living room 60 m2, master bedroom 27 m2, bathroom 16 m2), a massive wooden staircase, the preparation for the kitchenette, upstairs for the sauna. Each floor has a spacious bathroom with toilet. Except the living room all rooms have windows to a quiet and very nice yard. Anglická street in the vicinity is not evident.
The house is renovated (roof, lift, interior facade, wiring and riser). It is situated in a busy place in the neighborhood of famous Balbínova hospůdka, Vinohrady Theatre and National House in Vinohrady. Near Náměstí Míru, I.P.Pavlova and the National Museum on Václavské náměstí, which is in the range 5 minutes by walk.
The apartment is completely new and allows the furnishings according to the wishes of its future owners.
|underground||Muzeum, namesti Miru,IP Pavlova|
10 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Balbínova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||186 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.