Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Na Porici street, Nove Mesto, 80sqm.
Nice unfurnished apartment 2+1+dressing room (80sqm) in the historical center of Prague. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the brick building without an elevator. The spacious living room leads into a bedroom and dressing room, the kitchen is separated from the room with the original glass wooden wall. Bathroom is renovated and there is a shower and toilet. Gas boiler. The floors are parquet, flooring and tiles. The apartment is situated in Na Porici street. Location is known for its excellent transport connections to different parts of the capital. Tram stop a few steps from the house. There are many cultural and historical objects – Wenceslas Square about five minutes walk. Perfect amenities – numerous restaurants, cafés and shops at your fingertips. Near the metro station Florenc. Great connections to the center. Ideal housing for active lifestyle enthusiasts.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500 CZK utilities + energy|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.