Prague Vokovice, beautiful furnished apartment for rent, 3 bedrooms, 111 sqm, 2 x balcony, street Půlkruhova
This beautiful apartment is located on the second floor of a new house built in 2008, Prague 6 in Vokovice, in the street Půkruhová. There is a three room apartment is fully equipped and has an area of 111 sqm. There are two separate bedrooms, living room and modern kitchen with a corner kitchen equipped with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven). In the living room is sofa, plasma TV and cabinets, bedroom – double bed, a cloakroom. Bathroom with corner bath, shower, 2 toilets (in the bathroom, separate). The washing machine. The floors are floating in combination with the pavement. Central heating. The apartment has two balconies. The location is very quiet and full of greenery and is therefore useful for relaxation and for outdoor sports. At the same time it provides high-quality civic amenities. Traffic conditions are very good too, subway line A station Dejvická is only a few stops by tram or bus far.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util. 5000 CZK + elektricity + garage for 1 car 1000 CZK / month|
|Address||Vokovice, Praha 6 - Vokovice (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.