Prague, Stodůlky, very nice furnished apartment to rent, 2+kk, 43 sqm, garage, street Rotavska
This beautiful, fully furnished apartment is located on the upper floor of a house in Prague 5, Stodůlky, street Rotavská. It is a flat layout with two bedrooms and a total area of 43 m². There are separate bedroom equipped with double bed and wardrobes, living room with sofa, coffee table, TV. Kitchenette with modern kitchen equipped with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave), dining table and chairs, bathroom with bath and separate toilet, a washing machine and dryer. The hall with built in wardrobe. Floating floors in combination with carpet and tiles. Central heating. The possibility of the Internet for a fee and parking in the garage for 1 car. Very pleasant and quiet location with excellent access, bus stop near the house (max 5 minutes on the subway), 20 minutes to the center.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ util. 3500 CZK|
|Address||Stodůlky, Praha 5 - Stodůlky (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.