Prague, nice reconstructed apartment 2+kk for sale, U Průhonu, Holešovice, 60 m².
Looking for a nice living in a brick house with excellent access to the center? We offer reconstructed apartment 2+kk in the desired location, near the port of Holesovice. Both spacious rooms have windows to the east, living room is combined with a fully equipped kitchenette with gas stove. The bathroom is new, toilet is separated. In the hall there is large storage space in the form of two cabinets and built-in cupboard. All distributions are renovated, new plastic windows, laminate floors in the rooms and the bathroom tiles. Common areas of the house was reconstructed – a new lift, door bells, risers and sewers are replaced, a new facade is planned. In the courtyard is available a beautiful park with seating and a playground. For more information, please contact your broker.
3 090 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||U průhonu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.