Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 4+kk (198m²) for rent, Puškinovo náměstí, Bubeneč, terrace (22m²)
Loft apartment 4 + kk for rent on the street Puškinovo náměstí in Prague 6 – Bubeneč. Apartment with total area of 198 square meters is located in the 5th floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator. The house has a new facade and windows. In first floor is a hall, bathroom, cloakroom and toilet. There is also a living room with an area of 54m², which is a separate with bar from the kitchen. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances from Electrolux. From the living room to get a spiral staircase (a combination of wood, matt metal) into the upper gallery. In 2 floor is a bathroom with washing machine, toilet and three bedrooms (27,21,14m²). Of all these rooms is an exit to the terrace with wonderful views of the residential area Hanspaulka and Baba. Each room has telephone, television and satellite connection. The house is situated in beautiful surroundings, just a short walk from the park Stromovka.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000CZK|
|Address||Puškinovo nám., Praha|
|Usable area||198 m²|
|Terrace||yes (22 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.