Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment 1+1, Zlatnická Street, New Town, 54 m², center, near the Palladium
Spacious, unfurnished apartment 1+1 is located in the Zlatnická street, Prague 1 – New Town. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with an elevator and its total usable area is 54 sqm. Bathroom with bath and toilet. The parquet floors and tiles. This part of Prague quarter Nové Město means complete civic amenities, comfortable shopping, cultural institutions everywhere around. Due to close metro stations Florenc and Náměstí Republiky are available all three Prague metro lines. Two blocks from the house is park and Vltava River, bike path and favourite place for romantic walks. The flat in itself is on the 5th floor of a brick house, the rooms are separate and very spacious. New kitchen is equipped with fridge with freezer, cooking spot, oven and dish washer. Large lumber room. Telephone and cable. Floating floors. It's also possible to rent 2 parking places in the house, what's very useful considering difficult parking in the city centre.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.500 CZK utilities (for 1 person + electricity)|
|Address||Zlatnická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.