Prague, furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (57 m²), Street Čimická, Čimice, terrace, parking, air conditioning
Beautiful furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (57 m2) with terrace 11 m2 is located on the second floor of new building in the street Čimická, Prague 8, Čimice. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, bidet (possible washing machine). Beautiful wood floors in the rooms and the stone floor in the bathroom. Storage – chamber. The apartment is oriented SW, very light and for warm summer days there is air conditioning. Security with alarm. There is internet access O2. The apartment includes a garage, which is necessary to rent with an apartment fee. Also possible to rent another parking space. Good amenities – 50m from schools and kindergartens, restaurants, pharmacy, clinic, squash, service station, post office and more. Bus stop just 2 minutes from the house – 8 minutes by bus to the metro „C“ Kobylisy.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+3500-4000 utilities + parking for 1500 (one space has to be rented, second can be)|
|Address||Čimická, Praha 8 - Čimice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.