Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (55m²), Street Cihlářova, Kamyk, new building, balcony, parking
Beautiful partially furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (55m²) with balcony is located on the third floor of new building in the street Cihlářova, Prague 4, Kamyk. The kitchen has stove, oven, extractor fan, fridge, freezer. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine. Equipment apartment – table, chairs, lights, cabinets, shelves, blinds. The apartment includes a parking space in common garage, which is already included in the price. Nice and quiet location in the immediate vicinity Lhoteckého forest, near the Modřanská ravine and Krč forest (1 km). In the vicinity of numerous shops (supermarket Albert, Tesco, Billa), restaurants, pharmacy, primary schools, kindergartens, grammar and more. Good transport links, just a few minutes to the bus station, 10 minutes by bus to underground line „C“ Kačerov.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 utilities|
|Address||Kamýk, Praha 4 - Kamýk (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.