Apartment 2 + kk (56 m²) in the streets of Rižská, Prague 10 - Hostivař for sale
Unique offer of a flat 2 kk (56.32m²) in the Rižská street, Prague 10 – Hostivař for sale. This apartment is located in the new building from 2009. This is the second phase of the project Slunečný Vršek. These are high quality and very coveted project. The apartment is located on the 4th floor (penultimate) with eastern orientation and view of the Hostivař forest. The apartment is a spacious hallway with entrance to all rooms. There is a bedroom, living room with large kitchen, spacious bathroom with bath, separate toilet and storage room. The house is available for bicycles and bike. There is also a camera system and security in the house. The apartment has also a parking space, in this case, large separate right opposite the front door. The broker recommends a tour.
|bus||100 meters from house|
2 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including legal services and all taxes|
|Address||Rižská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||56,32 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.