Low-energy, two-generation family house for sale, Buštěhrad
Looking for a quiet home for your big family? Just for you, we offer a low-energy, large, two-generational family house in the village Buštěhrad, which is located a few kilometers from Prague (20 minutes to Dejvická metro station). The village provides all the civil service and cultural activities. In the lower part of the house, you will find a completely separate apartment 2+kk unity with an area of 60m², which provides a comfortable living for example for parents or young person who wants to become independent. The second part of the house is determined by the family, has disposition 7+1 (200m²). At the bottom there is a spacious living room (with fireplace in preparation), modern kitchen with space for dining room, spacious hall and a separate toilet. Superior, spacious floor provides a master bedroom with a practical wardrobe, two studies (one of them is acoustically damped), children's room, bathroom and guest bedroom with another bathroom. The house is completely furnished and is immediately habitable. The whole house is designed as a low energy. There is a heat pump air-water technology is used connected to a heat recovery unit in the house. Monthly cost of energy for whole house is only CZK 3,000. Then kept garden is a haven for adults (barbecue and relaxation) and for children (trampoline, etc.). The house has also introduced high-speed Internet. We recommend a viewing there.
|local sewerage plant|
|heat pump||air-water heat with recovery unit|
8 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including legal services and fees|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||877 m²|
|Garden||yes (729 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.