Restaurant for rent in the luxury hotel, 728 sqm, fully furnished kitchen, Prague 4 - Krč
Ideally situated and forming part of luxury hotel with separate access and high visibility with a large frontage area, the space is located in Prague 4 – next the Arcady shopping complex, metro station Pankrác. Prague 4 is also the business hub of Prague with numerous leading and multinational companies choosing to operate from this part of the Czech Republic. The premises are suitable for several business concepts and operations and the location is ideal for Business lunches, bar operations, snacks and dinners. The floor area is quite substantial in size with a seating capacity of around 120 covers and a sizeable fully equipped kitchen which is also being rented out it with the restaurant. Back of house spaces are also quite flexible allowing for the possibility to create an office and ample storage space. A small terrace can also be possible for a tenant waiting to make use of outdoor space. Restaurant and guest area approx. 360 sqm, kitchen, storage and service area approx. 368 sqm. Possibility of renting only a part of space.
270,60 CZKper m²
10 € Currency rate: 27,06
from day: 2016/12/05
|Address||Milevská, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||728 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.