Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Neustupneho street, Stodulky, 43 sqm.
Very nice apartment 2+kk with a total area of 43 sqm is located on a street Neustupneho, Prague 5 – Stodulky. The apartment is on the 4rd floor of panel building with an elevator. The apartment comprises a spacious entrance hall with entrances to the bathroom and separate toilet. The hallway leads into a small bedroom with a window and into the living room with a window, which passes into kitchen space. It can be equipped with basic furniture. The floors are carpet and tiles. Central heating. The windows are facing to the south in a very quiet courtyard. The apartment is located in a very pleasant and quiet location with excellent transport links, close to the house is a metro station Luka (line B). Around the house is a lot of greenery, near the park, suitable for relaxation and to the sport. All civic amenities.
7 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3900 CZK utilities|
|Address||Neustupného, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.