Radlík, Jílové near Prague, villas for sale in 1928 and the site of 4000 m²
Offer completely renovated villa from year 1928. The villa is on the land of 4000 m2, in the village Radlík at Jílové near Prague. Disposition of the house is 6 + 1 – on the ground floor kitchen with pantry, bathroom, dining room and living room with fireplace, upstairs 2 rooms connected hall and terrace, in the attic guest room with its own bathroom. The rest of the attic can still be rebuilt. All floors are connected by a wooden stairs.There is municipal water, electricity, sewers tank. There is public sewer system in the village so it is possible to conect the house. There is also celler. There is a garage a garage in the house. Large garden with grown trees – in style of English garden.
12 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Radlík, Jílové u Prahy (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||4 000 m²|
|Garden||yes (4 000 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.