Prague, nice partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Mechovka street, Klanovice, 34 sqm.
Apartment 2+kk (34 sqm) is on the first floor of the family house with separate entrance. The kitchen is equipped with cooker, washing machine, dining table + 3 chairs, in the living room is sofa, coffee table, cabinet under the TV, in the hall closet. The apartment has 2 halls, in the first place is a free place for bikes, etc. Parking on the street. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Possibility of Internet and TV. Central hot water boiler, which is only for this apartment. The windows on the east and south. In the bathroom is a bath and toilet. Klanovice are part of Prague, the village is surrounded by woods and travel to center of Prague by train takes only 22 minutes. In the village is also a school and a kindergarten, shops and swimming pool. Comfortable living away from the bustle of the city.
9 200 CZKper month
|Usable area||34 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.