Prague 8, house for sale 8+1/terrace, parking, garden
We sell the family house in Prague 8, Street U Školské zahrady. The layout is very well designed house in the basement is a room, a spacious dressing room, workshop and stores, on the ground floor is the kitchen (kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, cooker with ceramic hob, oven, microwave oven) , living room and toilet on the first floor are 4 bedrooms (one with large en suite), study, laundry room and another separate bathroom (bathrooms are equipped with bath or shower. corner) on the second floor is the office of library and terrace from which a magnificent view of the garden house, which is beautifully lit in the evening, the garden has a sprinkler system. The house has 2 parking spaces (outdoor). This is a house on a very nice place, excellent location with good transport links to the city center, near the metro (subway station Kobylisy), tram 5 minutes walk, all amenities in place (kindergartens, elementary schools, shops, doctor, etc. )
28 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U školské zahr., Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||380 m²|
|Grounds area||490 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.