Prague, furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (80m²), Street Augustinova, Chodov, balcony, parking
Nice furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (80m²) with balcony 6 m2 is located on the seventh floor of a block building with an elevator in the street Augustinova, Prague 4, Chodov. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, stove with oven, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. Tenants can use a TV. The apartment is very spacious, compared to other apartments in prefabricated houses is added to a portion of the common corridor with elevator. Possibility to rent parking for a monthly fee, about 10 minutes from the house. Good and quiet location, close to the forest. Good transport links – 5 minutes to the metro station „C“ Roztyly or 3 minutes on the bus. Civic amenities excellent, about 7 minutes walk to the shopping center Chodov where is Albert hypermarket, restaurants, shops, pharmacy, and more.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities + 500 for parking (possible to rent)|
|Address||Augustinova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.