Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Bouckova street, Petriny, 53 sqm, balcony, after reconstruction.
This nice, bright apartment 2+1 (53 sqm) is located in a quiet locality of Prague 6, Bouckova street, on the third floor of a panel house after a complete reconstruction. The apartment has a balcony and a cellar. The apartment has two bedrooms, spacious hallway, bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet and a kitchen equipped with stove, oven, washing machine and refrigerator. UPC available. A lot of greenery, all amenities and the tram lines (5 minutes from the house) provide good connections to the city center.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Boučkova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.