Prague West, luxury duplex apartment 6+kk for sale, Za Rybníkem, Jesenice, balcony, garden, 2 garages, 198 m².
Looking for living in quiet area outside of the city but in its range? Introducing luxury duplex apartment with spacious rooms in Jesenice, just a few minutes from Prague, close to nice pond. Two floors apartment with a total area of 198 m² has solid oak floors and doors, luxury Italian tiles, wooden EURO windows and a massive stairs. The ideal orientation to the east and the west provides sunshine and bright throughout the day. On the ground floor you will find a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen, 3 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets and plenty of storage space as a built-in cabinets, closets and dressing room. In the loft there are two rooms with windows facing east. Common garden 700 m2 for the four apartment units offer seating with pergola and barbecue and garage for seasonal storage. With the apartment is the second separate garage with space for car, bikes and skis. The property offers great space for housing or business, we recommend a viewing there.
5 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including all the services and fees|
|Address||Za Rybníkem, Jesenice|
|Usable area||198 m²|
|Garden||yes (700 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.