Praha 6, modern, fully furnished two bedroom apartment for rent, 102 m², terrace 7 m², Generala Piky street.
We would like to offer you this luxurious, fully furnished two bedroom apartment, total area of 102 m², located in the 5th floor of the house in a very lucrative location in Prague 6 – Dejvice in Generala Piky street. This apartment offers a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, dressing room, work area / guest bedroom, 2 toilet and bidet, 2 bathrooms, utility room / laundry room. It is equipped with air conditioning, security system, high speed WIFI internet connection, satellite TV, washer and dryer, iron, safe, fully equipped kitchen including dishes, 2 refrigerators, dishwasher. The house is situated in a location with all amenities. Excellent is the accessibility – metro station Dejvicka about 3 minutes. walk from the house. There is the possibility of cleaning service.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.500,- poplatky (house service fee, electricity, cleaning, internet and TV)|
|Address||Generála Píky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||102 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.