Prague, unfurnished apartment 2 +1 for rent, Sportovní street, Vrsovice, 50 m², excellent transportation access
Bright, unfurnished apartment 2 +1 is located on the 2nd floor of the house in Sportovní street, Prague 10 – Vršovice. The apartment consists of 2 separate rooms and the total usable area is 50 m2. The orientation of the apartment is on the west. The kitchen is equipped with gas stove and gas oven (fridge is missing). Bathroom with bath and toilet (connection for washing machine). The parquet floors and tiles, heating WAW. Amazing location near the center (only 5 min by bus to the Náměstí Míru), quiet and full of greenery – in the immediate vicinity Heroldovy set. Complete amenities.
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Sportovní, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.