Prague, spacious flat 5+1 for rent, 197m², unfurnished, Staré Město, Na Perštýně
Very nice and most spacious apartment (197 m2) designed as a 5 +1 suitable for rent. This unfurnished apartment is composed of 5 rooms and a modern kitchen which is equipped with all appliances. There are three bathrooms (one with bath and toilet, two with toilet and shower). On the floor are parquet. There is floor heating. The apartment with security system is on the 3rd floor of a newly reconstructed house in the Staré Město. Excellent location in the center, a prestigious housing. Great amenities (restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, theaters). Historical monuments are near of the house
70 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||197 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.