Prague 10, renovated, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, area of 50 m², Cernokostelecka street, Strasnice.
We offer for rent this renovated, furnished apartment 2+kk, which is located on the 6th floor of brick building in Prague 10 – Strasnice, Cernokostelecka street. The apartment consists of living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, there is a gas stove, dishwasher, electric oven, fridge freezer and cooker, hood. Furnished living room, TV on request. The bedroom has built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has a shower. The toilet is separate. On the floors are tiles and laminate flooring. Heating is central. The apartment has new windows. There is also a cellar. Civic amenities in the area guaranteed. Strasnice theater nearby. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague.
9 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500,- CZK (for 2 per)|
|Address||Černokostelecká, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.