Prague 1, furnished stylish duplex 5+kk for rent, 208 m², Old Town, Misenska street.
We would like to offer you this renovated apartment 5 + kk. The apartment is located on the third floor of the historic house in Mísenská street. There are three separate bedrooms, living room with unique fireplace, kitchen, two bathrooms. Kitchen is fully equipped with appliances. Bathrooms are equipped with bath, shower and toilet. Another toilet is separate. Also available TV receiver, DVD, satellite, Wi-Fi Internet connection, telephone connection, washing machine and dryer. On the floors are tiles and carpets. The apartment has a view of Prague Castle, just a few steps from the house is the Charles Bridge. In this part of town you will find cafes, restaurants and across the river, several theaters, museums, shops, and of course countless historic goals. Excellent location with full amenities and excellent access to public transportation.
48 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 9.500,- CZK|
|Usable area||208 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.