Prague modern, fully furnished, 2 bedroom, garden, terrace, cellar, location Dejvice
Very nice, modern, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk with two front gardens. It is situated on the ground floor of a brick building with an elevator. The total area is 75 m2. There fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, dishes, ceramic tile, etc.) connected with the living room (cable TV), bedroom and bathroom with tub and washing machine. There is a possibility to separate area of appr. 6m² for a children’s closet in the living room. The apartment has also terrace (11 m2) and cellar ( 2.5 m2). The floors are floating. The house is located in a very quiet location with lots of greenery, traffic access – about 15 min to the city center. Close to the house there is entrance to Stromovka, Prague's largest park, which offers all sorts of activities not only for families with children (zoo, exhibition, children's playground, etc.) in addition to countless tree alleys and green corners.
5 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||75 m²|
|Terrace||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.