Prague, beautiful apartment 2+kk for sale, Velké Kunratické, new building in Zelené údolí, garage, 59 m².
Looking for living in the new house in a quiet area, overlooking the forest and only 5 minutes from the underground? We offer a nice apartment 2+kk (59 m2 + 2 balconies) in a very desirable and popular area of Zelené údolí in Prague 4, Kunratice. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor with an elevator. Spacious and bright living room (36 m2) has a beautiful view of the forest and entrance to the balcony. Fully equipped kitchenette is located in an extended space. In a separate bedroom (10.4 m2) is a massive wooden floor and entrance to the second balcony. In the hall there is built-in wardrobe with a large storage space, security entrance door and a bathroom with bath and toilet. The apartment can be bought with garage (not included in the price). The apartment is ideal for a young couple. It has good accessibility (metro Kačerov is only 5 minutes by public transport) and the nature behind the windows, close Kunratický les. You will find a playground, mini zoo and a restaurant with summer terrace there.
3 270 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Velké Kunratické, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.