Prague, Brevnov, nice ofice premises to rent, 4+1, 107 sqm, balcony, terrace, street Bělohorská
We would like to offer you a very nice, atypical office space for rent, located on the third floor of building, on Prague 6, in the street Belohorska. It is premises with disposition 4 +1 layout with a total living area of 107 sqm. You will find on the lower floor entrance hall, utility room and toilet, on the top floor of a separate wooden stairs are three separate rooms, kitchen equipped with kitchen appliances (dishwasher, oven, hob, hood), bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. The apartment has a terrace with an area of approximately 4.5 sqm and a balcony with an area of about 3 sqm. The floors are parquet, tiles in the bathroom. Gas floor heating. Parking by the house. Great amenities and accessibility, the house is a tram stop. Nearby is a park and park Ladronka, park Hvězda and garden Brevnov monastery.
17 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 CZK utilities / month|
|Address||Břevnov, Praha 6 - Břevnov (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||107 m²|
|Terrace||yes (4,50 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.