Prague, beautiful apartment 2+kk, 75 m² for sale, K Hrnčířům, Šeberov, terrace, cellar, garage to buy-price to negotiate
We exclusively offer a beautiful sunny apartment 75 m2 on 2nd storey of a brick house with a new faсade, near the greenery and natural monuments Šeberovské ponds.
Unique layout of the apartment provides plenty of space and sunlight. Living room facing the west with kitchenette (33 m2) has floating floors and entrance to the closed terrace. Bedroom (13 m2) with adjoining dressing room/study room (7 m2) faces the east, overlooking a garden with a playground. The apartment is complemented by a spacious hall (13 m2), bathroom with bathtub, and separate toilet.
Entrance door has high-security bolt lock. Private satellite system receive free-to-air stations in foreign languages. The storage cellar comes with the apartment, but the garage is optional. The apartment includes a brick cellar, separate garage is optional. Garage is provided with electric doors, locked, suitable for large car and a motorcycle or bikes as well. Price is negotiable.
All the civic amenities are available, bus stop near the house, 5 minutes to the metro Opatov. Location is three minutes from D1 motorway, Chodov and Průhonice shopping center, Aquapark Čestlice. Not only cyclists will appreciate the possibility of trips to the surroundings.
For more information or viewing, please contact your broker.
|bus||near the house|
3 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||K Hrnčířům, Praha 4 - Šeberov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
|Terrace||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.