Modern and sunny apartment 3+kk (108 m²) in the former brewery building, Tuchoměřice
Looking for modern living in a quiet area but outside city traffic? We offer a beautiful and sunny apartment 3+kk (108 m2), located in an old brewery building. This object was complete and very succesful reconstructed in 2008. The apartment is oriented south-east and offers all-day sunshine. The apartment has a spacious living room, two bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet and a spacious cloak room. In the basement is a spacious cellar and on the courtyard is one parking space. The apartment is very suitable for families with children. Tuchoměřice is the village which is located only 20 minutes from metro Dejvicka by bus. There is also the advantage of excellent access to the airport but outside the air corridor. We recommend a viewign there.
|local gas||gas heating for house|
|cold and hot water mains|
3 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||K poště, Tuchoměřice|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.