Prague 4, spacious family house 4+1 (95,5 m²) for rent, suitable for flatsharing, balcony, garden, Podoli, Nad Kolonii
Spacious furnished house 4+1 for rent, house is situated in the street Nad kolonii, Prague 4 – Podolí. The house is situated on 3 floors, basement, ground floor and first floor. It is rented furnished, ground floor is equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, freezer, gas stove), living room, bathroom, separate toilet and a winter garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a balcony. In the basement is garage and cellar. For the use is also a garden area of 320 m². As floor coverings are carpets and tiles, gas heating. Available telephone, satellite and television. Nice location, excellent access to downtown. Bus station Nove Podoli is 5 minutes from the house. There are good public amenities – schools, sports facilities, shops, parks. Below in Podolí also leads popular trail for cyclists and skaters.
15 000 CZKper m²
|Charges||+ utilities 4000,- (gas, electricity, water and house service fee)|
|Address||Nad kolonií, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||95,50 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
|Garden||yes (320 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.