Prague 2, spacious apartment 3+1 for rent, area of 100 m², hall, closet, Francouzska street.
We offer for rent unfurnished apartment 3+1 (area of 100 m2) with a hall, closet and it is after a complete reconstruction. The apartment has three very spacious, separate rooms and separate kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – stove, dishwasher, range hood, combination fridge freezer, washing machine in the bathroom. The bathroom has a bathtub. Floors are covered on most surfaces inlaid lacquered wood flooring in the kitchen, hallway, bathroom and toalet tiles. The house has central heating. The layout of the apartment is well resolved, and offers facilities mainly in the form of the above-mentioned halls, dressing rooms and hallway. Excellent access to the city center, the house is located just 50 meters from namesti Miru. Complete amenities are commonplace in the locality. Namesti Miru is a popular venue for civic meetings and other entertainment events.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ advance payment for house services (3629,- CZK for 1 person), for each additional person CZK 370 + electricity (consumption).|
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.