Very nice, furnished apartment for rent, 2+1, 65m², balcony, Prague 1 Staré Město, street Havelská
This beautiful apartment is located on the third floor of the house, situated in Prague 1 Staré Město, street Havelska. The apartment is furnished and offers available 2 +1 and residential area of 65 square meters. You will find a bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe, living room with sofa and plasma TV. Kitchen equipped with appliances (gas stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle, fridge, freezer) with dining corner. The bathroom has a bath and separate toilet. There is small balcony. Heating – a gas boiler, the floors are parquet. Security doors. Beautiful location, center, between Wenceslas Square and Old Town. The entire civic amenities. Near the National Theatre, Estates Theatre, the Prasna brana. Location offers endless walks the most beautiful part of Prague.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+3500 CZK utilities + 500 CZK internet|
|Address||Staré Město, Praha 1 - Staré Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.