Nice flat 3+1, 75 sqm, partly furnished, cellar, balcony, Palackeho, Prestice
We offer to rent a cozy apartment 3+1, which is located on the 4th floor in pane building without elevator in the Prestice in Palackeho Street. The area of the apartment is 75 sqm. All rooms are separated. Apartment is partially furnished. In the kitchen remains preserved kitchen unit, stove, fridge, microwave and practical pantry. The bathroom has a tub and washing machine. Tenant can use cellar and balcony that offers beautiful views of the surrounding area. The floors are carpeted and line. The apartment is heated by gas boiler. Parking is available in front of the parking lot and behind house in the street. To the apartment is introduced cable TV. Internet is possible. In agreement with the owner of the apartment can be stay TV. The apartment is in the original (wooden windows) but well-preserved state. In Prestice there are all civic amenities, shops and public transport are within easy reach. Getting to Pilsen is possible by buses and trains. Home Sweet Home Recommended.
5 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.