Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 4 bedrooms (187 m²), Street Šlikova, Brevnov, new building, terrace, garde
Beautiful luxury unfurnished apartment for rent 4+kk (187 m2) is located on the first floor of new building with no elevator in the street Schlick, Prague 6, Břevnov. There is a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms (one access to a large terrace), living room with access to the second terrace and two bathrooms. Connection to satelite, telephone, internet. Safety locks, alarm, the apartment includes a cellar. There is also a large common and well-kept garden with a playground. The apartment housing, plenty of storage space. Possibility to rent a garage for a monthly fee. Beautiful location, quiet with plenty of greenery. Just a short walk from the Prague Castle (10 minutes). Good transport links – just 3 minutes to the tram station (10 minutes by tram to the subway „A“ Lesser).
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7500 utilities + elektricity + 2500 parking space (possible)|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||187 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.