Prague, atypical luxury apartment 3+1, 94 sqm, terrace 6 sqm, two bathrooms, Smichov, Hořejší nábřeží
Luxury, atypical apartment, situated on the 3rd floor of the house in Prague 5, Smichov, street Horejsi nabrezi. The apartment is partially furnished, is available 3+1 and the total floor area of 94,86 square meters,You will find entrance hall, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen with dining room, cloakroom and terrace 6,07 sqm. The apartment has built-in wardrobes, modern fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, hob, oven), interior doors in a combination of metal and cut glass. The floors are floating. The building after complete reconstruction, which finished at the beginning of 2012. There is a new elevator. All apartments offer a high standard. This is a very attractive location with wonderful views of the river. Excellent transport accessibility. Near the tram and metro stations Charles Square or Angel.
33 040 CZKper month
1 300 € Currency rate: 25,42
from day: 2018/03/16
|Address||Hořejší nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||94,86 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6,07 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.