Prague, very nice apartment to rent, 4+1, 100 sqm, Hloubětín, street Slévačská
This beautiful apartment is located on the ninth floor of a building in Prague 10, Hloubětín. The apartment offers available 4+1 ( three separate bedrooms, living room and kitchen equipped with appliances, bathroom with bath and separate toilet). Total living area is 100 m2, there is a balcony with beautiful views. The windows are located in three directions. The floors are floating. The house has been completely renovated, insulated, new elevators and new floor tiles. Parking is possible, kindergarten, school, playground. Quiet, pleasant location near the forest and Kyjský pond – an ideal place for families with children. Excellent accessibility by car and public transport. Bus stop 100 m away, trams, about 5 minutes walk from the house, near the metro station Hloubětín or Rajska zahrada.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000, - ( for three persons )|
|Address||Slévačská, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.