Prague 6, unfurnished, spacious 2+1 for rent, area of 65 m², Brevnov, U Petrin street.
Nice, modern living in a renovated apartment 2+1, which is situated on the 2nd floor of the panel building. Unfurnished apartment 2+1 has size of 65 m2. It consists of a spacious living room, separate bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with tub and toilet. Kitchen with all appliances (ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor fan, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer), bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The whole apartment has parquet floors and tiles. There is a cabel Tv and internet connection. Living in a quiet location in green surroundings, excellent transportation access to downtown. A tram stop is almost in front of the house. There you will find all the amenities – nice restaurants, cafes, parks, shops, schools. Park 10 minutes away, natural park Hvezda is one of the ways to spend free time either resting or active sports.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2500,-|
|Address||U Petřin, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.