Prague 6, nice bright apartment 1 +1 for sale, near park Stromovka, Ve Struhách, cellar, garden, 45 m²
Looking for quiet living in desirable location of Prague 6? We offer a nice bright apartment 1+1 (45 m2) in a quiet location near the park Stromovka with good accessibility (metro Dejvická 5 minutes by public transport). The rooms are separated with south-west orientation. In the bedroom are parquets, in the new kitchen with gas stove are tiles. The bathroom has bath, WC is separated. To the apartment belongs the cellar and there is a common garden to use. The apartment is in cooperativ ownership with no annuity. Transfer to the private ownership will be possible in 2012, after reconstruction of the facade. Low fees housing – about 1.250,– CZK, including fund repairs. All amenities within walking distance, school, kindregartens, park Stromovka is 5 minutes walk from the house.
2 720 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Ve struhách, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.